1. How are you feeling today?
Lovestoned - J Timberlake

2. Will you get far in life?
Bondi Beach - Fatboy Slim (pana acolo vreau)

3. How do your friends see you?
People are strange - The Doors

4. Will you get married?Nobody's wife - Anouk (what? comentezi?)


5. What is your best friend’s theme song?
plm... Puppy power - Scrappy... de unde sa stiu?

6. What is the story of your life?
49 Percent - Royksopp

7. What was high school like?
Disposable teens - Marylin Manson

8. How can you get ahead in life?
You always you - Patrice

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
Made in Romania - Ombladon

10. What is in store for this weekend?
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Dub Shot - E.M.I.L.

11. What song describes you?
Something stupid - Sinatra x2

12. To describe your grandparents
ee pl

13. How is your life going?
Who the hell am I - Dj Vadim

14. What song will they play at your funeral?
Come on baby, shake that booty... nu conteaza cine canta sau My Immortal-Evanescence

15. How does the world see you?
Sexiest man in Jamaica - Fatboy Slim (la misto)

16. Will you have a happy life?
Another brick in the wall - Pink Floyd

17. What do your friends really think of you?
Fuck if i know...

18. Do people secretly lust after you?
I've got you under my skin - Sinatra & Bono

19. How can I make myself happy?
Money money - Abba

20. What should you do with your life?
Feeling Good - Muse