When I saw this picture, it completely ruined it for me. For those of you who don't know, I own the same Amsterdam tshirt - you can admire it here. It's a real shame because I really love that tshirt and I wear it all the time, cuz I hear black makes you look slimmer. Which is true. The only consolation to this crap is the fact that I'll very probably be able to buy a new one when I visit them souvenir shops later this year. I mean, I really don't get it, there are literally hundreds of souvenir shops and they ALL have tshirts for sale, most of them are, of course, stupid, but there's very little chance that two guys from Bucharest get the same model of souvenir tshirt from Amsterdam, out of thousands of models, and one of those guys is me.
Also, there's one other tshirt that I won't be wearing very soon, but I reserve the final verdict for when I lose some weight, it might be able to fit too good to give it up. Mine is the Sinatra sketch, which I bought last year with Irina and I really loved it until recently.
Well, I still have the Threadless tshirts, which are unfortunately becoming more and more popular. It's not that I don't like it, but, as you probably figured out by now, I simply can't be caught wearing the same shit as someone else, not ever! Never ever! I saw Nihasa in pictures and such and he owns two tshirts that I have. Hope I never run into him!