Mythbusters, The Kooks, Christian Bale, blogger, icanhascheezburger, Before Sunset, Julie Delphy, twitter, dark chocolate, my phone, massages, Gattaca, vacanta mare, ass, photos, not sleeping, dogs, spiced potatoes and chicken breast, anatomy, 2005, Alex, facebook, metropotam, Carturesti, tropico, cola, reebok, Anthony Frost, yahoo, expirat on the seaside, pubs, Act, travelling, helping, planning, counting money, threadless, buying books, small gifts, my friends, kinder.
VS
Words that shoud be banned: "cocalar", "pure genius", "emo(kid)", "naşpa", "scrie bine", "gigi becali", "conform can-can", "just me", "romgleză", "să facem dragoste".
Waking up in the morning, shaving, hungovers, my home which is no home, alarm clocks that i can't hear, new last.fm, work, lack of money, youtube, Pipera, the subway, food that makes you fatter, lack of inspiration, procrastination, exams and degrees, mass messages, not having a group of friends, not being the best that I can be, time, words, stupid freakin blogs, my teeth, my hair, dieting, meat pies, dogs barking stupid, the way i ride a bike, missed chances,